Another random post
Well, it just does not seem that I am able to keep on top of my postings. I think that this is all about to change however with the prospect of getting internet at my apt. in about a week. This is all very exciting, but do people even read blogs anymore? That is my question. I supposed they might if they ever had anything new to read.
Life here has been busy to say the very least. So many wonderful and exciting things that are verging on the horizon. But for the mean time, we seem to keep busy with an ever growing list of things to do and also a oddly busy social life considering we both feel that neither of has that many friends here in town.
So, we cannot complain. The exciting adventure this week was the working of State Fair... I have never actually worked in that capacity before and it was fun. Tiring and definitely stressful at first, but fun.
Work is over for the day and I am looking forward to being able to go home and clean. Doesn't that sound odd... well the strange joys of someone's life who is not as organized as she wants to be and therefore the efforts to come to that goal are indeed enjoyable...
Windex wishes and Tide-filled dreams to all of you - until the next time.

2 Comments:
Tor,
From one stranded ave-ite to another, you'll always have at least one reader. I'll take whatever I can get!
Kateil
6:58 PM
I still read as well...it might just take me a while to discover a new post :-P
6:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home