it's been a while.
Well, I know it has been a while since I posted last... but not much has changed here. I do not have internet access at home yet, so it makes staying on top of blogging and so forth pretty hard. Work is busy and its a job so there is not much to say on that. Christmas was AMAZING. I am so thankful to have been able to spend Christmas with my beloved fiance and my dearest family. It was also a blessing to be able to see so many wonderful friends.
Today was a holiday, all thanks to MLK Jr. I had the day off (thanks be to God). I spent it loafing around with my soon to be sister-in-law, in our comfies, drinking coffee and doing wedding research while she tried to find jobs and school stuff. We took a break to shovel... talk about your heavy snow.
I am finding living in Milwaukee to be fun and enjoyable. This is only our second snow of the year. We missed the first one on Dec. 2nd. We almost missed this one... unfortunatly we had to "enjoy" it while driving back from Chicago last night. We attended a funeral viewing of a dear family friends' father who passed away and a quick stop at IKEA to pick up some furniture for my soon to be parental unit inlaws. It was a nailbiting trip on the way home... one that I would really not like to repeat any time soon.
Other than that, I long to be spending more time reading and researching the launching of my own company... but for now there are still more boxes to unpack. The good news is that the end is IN SIGHT. Almost there. By the time I get all this done, Tyson and I will be married and there will be more to move. oh well.
I hope all of you remain well.
the bride-to-be

1 Comments:
THINK PINK!!!! =)
8:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home