An Engagement Announcement
My dearest boyfriend, Tyson asked me to be his wife on July 22, 2006! I of course accepted wholeheartedly!! I was surprised and elated at our engagement and we have been celebrating ever since!
For those of you that do not know the story: Tyson and I were childhood sweethearts and have known each other since we were three years old! We maintained contact as we grew up and last fall is when our love story began again! God has truly blessed our love and us!
So, there you have the big news! Sorry it has been late in being posted!
Much love,
The pink princess bride-to-be

4 Comments:
FINALLY. an update. i'm so happy for you both and you're both in my prayers!
12:24 AM
glad to know you are still alive!
10:11 AM
I posted on your facebook...but just had to say it again...I am so happy for you! I wish you both all the best! When is the date?
9:55 PM
I said something on Facebook, also, but I am really happy for you!! Hopefully I may see you over Christmas break ...
11:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home