It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

2.27.2006

The Subject of my Distraction…

I am sure all of you are wondering where the in the world the dweller/author of this pink star land drifted off too… well there is a good reason why I have been so distant (or distracted)… and for the explanation I offer you exhibit A: :)

Dear readers, I would like you to meet T.W. - most of you have already met however, except those of you who are out of state... :) He is the reason that I have been rather preoccupied. So my apologies (sort of). ;o)
Things here are great... trying to figure out life after AMC. Some of you have already been down this road. I, being slower than the rest of you, am just dealing with this now. :( So, the options are there and I am still researching them. School or work, Chicago, Manhattan, or Milwaukee... decisions, decisions. The possibilites are staggering... so I just continue to pray that God will open the doors. In the mean time, I am just busy with work and family and traveling. It is a good life... one truly blessed by Our Lord.
I hope that all is well with you. I shall update more later... I just wanted you all to know that I have not forgotten about you or the Pink Bubble.
Until later I remain,
the pink princess

4 Comments:

Blogger Black Mona said...

yay for an update!!! oh, and cute picture too!

2:03 PM

 
Blogger World Traveler said...

fun! So i need your mom's work number again..she never got back to me grrr...:) call me at work!

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Louise said...

Have fun with your cousin!

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Black Mona said...

gee...i wish i had a subject for distraction...*pouts*

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home