It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

2.06.2006

A Long Way

Today is a sunny winter day and beautiful. But really cold. I did not realize how low the thermometer read until I was half way to work. As it was a glorious morning, and I was wearing my most favorite pair of perfectly purple shoes, I decided to take the long way to work. In the beginning I was caught up in the beauty of the sunshine and the glistening white snow. But then I realized how cold it really was as the wind relentlessly was blowing in my face. As I made my way closer to the Office, I ran into Christina and I think it was only this as we started to talk that kept my face from officially freezing.

The superbowl party that I attended last night was fun… as usual my favorite part of the superbowl were the commercials and watching it with friends. Two faves: the Bud Light commercials, especially the one where the employee hid bud lights around the office to improve morale; the other was the crime deterrent phone from Sprint/Nextel. If you did not get to see either of these – you did miss two great commercials! One last thought – GO STEELERS!

4 Comments:

Blogger Black Mona said...

YAY STEELERS--CHAMPIONS!

1:58 PM

 
Blogger J said...

What about that whole missing the end of the game because you were talking to your Bo on the phone thing? ☺

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Black Mona said...

update already tor!!

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Black Mona said...

tor...one hyphenated word to you: UP-DATE!!!!

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home