It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

1.03.2006

Santa's Workshop Exploded

Play this game for hours of entertainment. :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it didn't work.*pouts* boohoo.
~mona:-)

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Meghan said...

you are hilarious.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Louise said...

Tor, I peed on Santa.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Black Mona said...

ok. i'm done. you can update again. oh, and check out my blog!

7:28 PM

 
Blogger J said...

score 5,430 Is that any good?

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Meghan said...

Tor, where'd you go?

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Princess Torie said...

I am back!
Sorry for my absence. :)
Fonzie: that is a decent score - I think the highest I got was around 7000. :)
Hope you are all well.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Princess Torie said...

congratulations to Lord Corwin. :)
you win.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home