LAUGHING
Ok, so I am sure that all of you (as most of my readers are still struggling with term papers and exam prep) would love to have something to brighten those late nights and highly caffeinated wee morning hours… so thanks to one of my great bosses these links were brought to my attention. It is absolutely crucial that you take time to click on these and bring yourself some holiday cheer. ;)
The first of these wonders is a play set, just what any child would want for Passover
This is indescribable and this is the indescribable in action
Ok, this website is where the holiday cheer really takes off – it is the Cavalcade of REALLY bad Nativity sets Just ask yourself: WHY??? Make sure you read all the captions and check out all three pages. They are too funny!
And for a topper (though having no relation to any holiday at all) just because of my obsession with bridal gowns, check out this Cavalcade of REALLY bad bridal fashion
I hope that all of this amuses you as it did me. If you did not open these too look at – you are truly missing out.
Sorry also for the lack of posts – things have been crazy here at work since we had our Thanksgiving dinner last night – which turned out really well, thankfully. Phew!
Ok, well I am not going to write anymore – just check out the links!!!

3 Comments:
Wow, nothing was as horrific as the baby-whisper Jesus which was more nightmare-inducing than Corwin's crazy-eyes. Thanks. I filled my trauma quota for the day.
3:57 PM
That was quite filarious! Thanks for the giggles!! Mind if I use spread the laughter?
8:23 PM
I am dead. I have died in my cube.
the naked trolls put me over the edge.
3:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home