It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

11.10.2005

duplicitous and vapid

Both words that I think are not only fun to say but also fit their meaning in a unique way. I am not in a very prolific mood at the moment… I have written a lot today and my mind is ready for the day to come to an end. However, there have been some happy developments today in regards to information on schools. The thought of returning to school not only makes me happy but strangely energized. There are going to be some definite hurdles to jump over – but I find these mere details.
Quote for this: If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. ~Henry David Thoreau

I really have no more important things to say at the present moment and thus I think I shall leave you with yet another quote (for others have put my own thoughts in much better words):
Miracles are not a contradiction of nature. They are only in contradiction of what we know of nature. ~St. Augustine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home