It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

11.29.2005

monday oh i mean tuesday

Tuesday says the calendar… it might as well be Monday. This morning was difficult to get going – although after misreading my alarm I popped out of bed and while standing in my living room I tried to sleepily reason through what time it was and what was the latest possible time I needed to be awake – finally realizing that I was thinking it was a whole hour later the real time… I crawled back into the warm bed that I had been so cruelly robbed of. The next half an hour passed much too quickly and I was up again. This time for good… and you girls will know what I am talking about (guys not sure if this happens to you or not??) but it was that kind of morning when you just cannot find an outfit. The one you were intending on wearing doesn’t work out for a whole host of reasons and you try hopelessly to make clothes appear in your closet that you actually want to wear. This is obviously unsuccessful and thus you just put some random thing together. That was today. Well, I managed to make it to work only a couple minutes late and before either of my bosses… so now its time for coffee. More later on the past weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cola said...

I know exactly what you mean: the beautifuly warm minutes in bed before you "really" need to be up... oh, I love them!

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home