Snowmen
Yesterday was one of the most beautiful winter days I have ever experienced. The quiet snow fell all day, peacefully covering all with white. The tree limbs, bushes, lampposts, houses, everything was trimmed in white – it looked as if an artist had done it… like walking in a photograph. The day was mild and pristine. This beauty called to me all day to come and play in the wonder of winter. Work however kept me hostage… until 7:30 and then it began. Snowballs, pictures, friends, Ave, snow sculptures… it was great. A group of us met out at the quad to construct a snow man. Now this is not just an average snowman, this man is about 6 foot 3 inches and is more of a sculpture. I shall post a picture as soon as I get one back. It was one of the best memories thus far of this semester… something about snow that just brings out a youthful spirit and excites one’s very essence. It was spectacular. If you have yet to play in the snow – I highly recommend it. Bring some friends, make some beautiful snow things, don’t forget to throw snowballs and of course warm up after with some hot chocolate.
Wishing you a snow-happy day!

1 Comments:
I was quite impressed with the snowman.
12:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home