It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

12.14.2005

The small and joyful things in life...

I would like to share with you all a very special thing that happened today. My niece (only 7 months old) was playing with her father’s cell phone and pressed something and called me. When my cell phone began to ring, I picked it up – there was silence for a while and then I heard Em’s voice saying hello, as she was surprised that Evi actually called someone and it was her aunt! :) Oh the happiness of it all. My cute little niece loves me! :) The even happier part of this random occurrence was that she was even “talking” into the phone. Oh the joys of hearing her sweet little voice. I wish I could have recorded it. Oh well.

Hope you have a random and happy occurrence grace your day as well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

You scared me for a minute-

I was like, "Natalie has a baby?!?"

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Princess Torie said...

Em, my sentiments exactly. :)

WEEZ - What am I going to do with you?? BLAH...! haha.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Meghan said...

That is really adorable. I get to see my sister's little ones in just a couple days!! Woohoo!

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home