MKE by train
| Well greetings happy readers. This post comes to you from Milwaukee, not only the land of my birth but also the land of love! :) Who knew? I blew into town this afternoon to surprise my wonderful boyfriend of almost five months. He is not off work yet... and the torture is incredible. I cannot wait to see him. All day I have told him tiny white lies to throw him off my track. :o) So my day was really spent on a train, with a layover in Chicago and an arrival in Milwaukee, not in long lines at the unemployment office as I had told him. Although I had to go there yesterday and it was an interesting experience. Things here have been busy and boring all at the same time. Asia finally turned 21, and her birthday was a smash! We went to this swanky bar in Ann Arbor and we all felt like we were in Chicago which was the original plan. :) Other than that, the job hunt continues - another reason for my visit to Milwaukee. So, I shall update you all with more news as the MKE adventure unfolds. It is amazing how coming home can feel so wonderful. I am so excited to know what the future holds and then at the same time am so happy awaiting the surprise. This patience is a definite grace for last week I was not nearly so calm. But God has the plan and in His loving Wisdom we all reside! So what need have we to worry. I hope that all of you are well and enjoying summer. Quote for the day: Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow - Helen Keller |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home