The Polish Pope

In honor of our late Holy Father's anniversary of his departure from this Earth to his Heavenly Home; I received this from a dear friend of mine! I thought that I would share this with all of you. For those of you who cannot interpret Polish, here's the translation:
May 18. 1920 - April 2. 2005
The Polish Pope
John Paul II
do not be afraid
have courage to live for love

6 Comments:
i agree. what an AWESOME papa!
11:21 AM
What an awesome tribute to such a legend. I'll never forget meeting him at the Vatican and his last words to my group were, "Couraggio!" For him to tell us, "have courage...be not afraid...". Still gives me chills. I miss y'all and hope all is well as the end approaches - be assured of my prayers.
P.S. Had a crazy run-in in Dallas while I was there on business - I saw Krystalin (sp?) Gates at noon Mass at UD campus!!
Love,
Sanch
10:29 AM
Happy Easter!
10:36 AM
Your letter to Ave was read at the reunion. It was very well done. Some people were crying. We missed you. Hope things are going well. God bless!
1:23 PM
Enjoyed a lot! Toy cock a poo Pornstar davia ardell James ervin toyota sc Toy steering wheel accessories and home decor Imitrex topamax japan ractis toyota figure skating jacket and children John cena myspace web layouts Online masters counseling Adult girls movie Asian express indian takeaway leeds uk Ativan subling pill porsche 944 reference sensors Driveway staining las vegas http://www.shemale-1.info Pregnancy wellbutrin xl Dom fem seek male slave in ny Cheap death metal t shirts water filter
12:30 AM
Keep up the good work Salman khan&aposs body fat percentage South korea social security systems green washers 59 cadillac de ville for sale Accutane eye problems Pittsburgh hotel hot tub Robert stock shirt manufacturer
6:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home