It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

3.16.2006

Planes, trains & autos… heading West.

So those of you that have been requesting an update – here it is. My inability to keep on top of this little Bubble is a result of my current work status (working for a College whose big events all land at the end of the Spring semester) as well as my current relationship status. ;) I have been very busy traveling… taking all the necessary means to be able to get to Milwaukee as much as I can to visit my boyfriend, Mr. T.W. :) My co-workers have lovingly re-named the beautiful state of Wisconsin and my favorite city/home (Milwaukee) to Ty-waukee in TyLand. :) I have traveled thus far by plane, car and train to get home… the last experience was via train and it was fabulous! I have never taken a train here in the States and I loved it. I think it is a wonderful way to travel. It reminded me so much of Austria and the trips I took there. I even bought my favorite Hairibo gummi-bears for the occasion (a necessity for our European excursions).
The exciting news for this week is that I am heading out again today – actually all three of us (Sushi, Chribis & me) are taking off for a fun road trip to explore this wonderful city! We shall be celebrating St. Pat’s day German/Polish style in my hometown. I am excited for Chribis to see it as she has never been there before. Those of you who have not been there either: 1.) shame on you & 2.) try and get there as soon as possible! :)
It will be a busy weekend, which will only echo the week that we have all been having. Work has gotten much busier due to all the upcoming events and time is running out… wow – how does time pass so quickly. Other than work and travel – I pretty much just hang out with friends or on the phone – to those of you I have not called in a while, my apologies. :( To those I have not seen in a while – we need to schedule a get together.
Next weekend shall be really nice too… I am going on retreat! Something much needed for the Lenten journey! It was not originally going to work out however, plans changed and now I am able to attend! So excited! Well, I am going to post this. enjoy the little tidbits of random info... sorry there is not more.

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved." -Victor Hugo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home