It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

3.20.2006

Brighter on the other side...

Yes, we are back from our weekend travels and it was a blast! However, I would like to inform all of you that it is much brighter on the other side of the Lake. On top of that – Milwaukee is just a great city. We had a whirlwind weekend, but some time to relax as well. Chribis really liked the city – I mean what’s not to like? I also got to spend time with T.W. and that was wonderful too. It was a cultural weekend – we had Sushi, Indian and Irish food as well as French crepes for breakfast on Sunday morning… I also found some more restaurants I want to try when I head back to town - #1 on the list being Lula’s East African cuisine – yummy Ethiopian food.
Saturday night was a lot of fun… we went to this enormous bar/pool hall/bowling alley/arcade. It was great… we played several games of pool. Yours truly lost the last game by sinking the eight ball in a different pocket than I called… bad on the foresight apparently. Either way, it was a ton of fun. It had been a while since I played.
So the weekend passed quickly, and I am back here at work in Ypsi… this week has already begun to prove that it shall be a busy one. However, I shall try to post as much as I can. Hope that wherever you were this weekend, it was enjoyable.

Thought for the day:
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. ~ Helen Keller

3 Comments:

Blogger Black Mona said...

great quote!

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Louise said...

I took a dump in your bed.

12:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home