It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

5.12.2006

Its A Wonderful World...

On this grey and rainy day I would like to post a happy and sunny message of cheer. :) Ave Cheer that is.

Happiness to all you Ave-ites. If you have not checked it out so far - do so now: www.avemich.org

It's the greatest thing since Pink days at the caf or the new phone system in February... (memories of freshman year). :)

Things in Ypsi are quiet and grey... rather fitting I suppose. We are packing up the Ark. Organizing and sorting through years of stuff that just randomly got shoved somewhere or that got filed for who knows what purpose... do people really access these things? Who would ever need this? Anyway, it is rather fun since we can wear whatever we want and listen to music and generally have a good time.

This morning we went about campus with Ave items and spirit wear spreading Ave cheer. It was wonderful and made many smile. :) Which made us smile to bring happiness to others. Yay for our team! :)

Well, work calls - so arrivederci to you all for now. Keep reading and I promise to be better at posting! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victoria Zmuda,

how are you pink bubbly thing thing!!! I just clicked on your little link from gmail. I have a question. What are the comments (questions) that you are recieving about your engagement? i would like to see if I have recieved the same ones, and i would inform you as to what a great comment back would be to those particularly horrid questions (comments). Ok.

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to put my name in the last anonymous box. my name is Jason "Oh so nice and Beautiful" Eck.

1:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home