Another day in Milwaukee...
| This city is the greatest! For those of you who have never been here - need to make a trip! It is absolutely buzzing with activity! Last night Ty and I went to Jazz in the Park and it was great! A whole city square lit up with activity! Live music, tons of people all sprawled out on blankets with wine and beer and food... it was great! So much fun and it went on til about 10 pm. They have it every thursday night. There is also some other things that I found out about... there is opera at a local coffee house, symphony in the park, salsa on the lake - and all of it is live and free. What more could you want? And then every weekend there is a differnent festival! This weekend - Polishfest! We are going tonight - it is the 25th Anniversary of this particular fest and it is going to be a huge celebration! There is so much to love about this place and so many reasons that it is a great place to visit. For those of you who do not believe me check out: www.milwaukee.org and scout around and see all the different attractions and so forth. Well, other than that life is great. It is wonderful to be able to be in the same city as my boyfriend. I brought him lunch yesterday at work and it was nice to be able to see him and not just talk on the phone. This week will mark the longest amount of time we will have spent together since we have been dating. It is great to be together and in such a lively city... there is always something to do. :) The job hunt is going well... although I did get a rejection letter from a job that I was hoping on getting... so that is rather sad. But I sent out a ton of resumes yesterday and hopefully that will bring in some more interviews. This whole process is getting rather annoying, but I am just trying to remain patient. Well, today is quiet again - at home just hanging out. I will be babysitting Ty's twin niece and nephew this afternoon, so that will be a fun challenge. I think I am up to the task though. ;) We shall see. So I hope all of you are enjoying life and if I were you I would seriously consider a trip to MKE, if only to come and visit me. :) haha. blessings, the pink princess |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home