a newsy update
I have news and that is that I am heading off for a trip to visit my wonderful fiancé for his birthday. While I am in town I hope to also snag two important meetings: an interview for a job that has been in the works for a while and also a meeting with a wedding coordinator. I know for sure that this next week or so shall be a busy one so I shall be absent as far as new posts go.
There are friends and family that I hope to connect with and some of Tyson’s friends who want to celebrate his birthday with the two of us. And of course both of us want to spend some much needed time together. It seems like a long time since we last saw each other – which it was actually. He was here for a couple of days at the beginning of September. But that trip was filled with family obligations… so it passed quickly.
I have some surprises for my beloved… that I am so anxious to give him. I love birthdays! I think that they are so much fun! They have always been my favorite since I was young. An exciting day to look at the past and look to the future all while celebrating the present! :o)
I have been absent from posts because I have been spending all my time reading books on marriage! It is becoming an obsession. I breezed through about 3 books in a couple of days. For those of you who know me, you know that this is really “unlike” me. Well I guess when you find something that is interesting, it is hard to put it down.
I need to go prepare for my big trip!
Until later,
the bride to be

5 Comments:
My favorite book on Marriage (albeit a bit cheesy, but give it a chance) is "For Better Forever: A Catholic Guide to Life-Long Marriage" Both Liam and I still refer to it at times just to make sure we're still on track. :-)
5:14 PM
Kate,
I have not heard of that one yet... do you have the author and/or publishing company?
I am thinking of posting the list that have compiled this far for all... maybe I will do that once I return home.
Hope all is well in LA. by the way what is your wpm? ;)
6:31 PM
take luck with everything Tor!!!!
11:50 PM
i love birthdays too!!! you know, sometimes we're WAY too much alike to be healthy.:-)
1:40 AM
Birthdays are awesome!
2:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home