An update
Yesterday was one of those days. I had to go to the hospital to have a cyst removed from the right side of my face… any of you who have seen me since July will know what I am talking about. This procedure which was supposed to be simple turned out to be a bit more complicated and double the estimated time. The hypothesis of what this cyst was, turned out to be incorrect as well. So, what then is this? They are not sure… the biopsy results will be in by Friday. In the meantime, we wait. I, however, am not worried… as we all reside in the hands of the Lord and He knows all, so why worry? Right? ;)
Other than that, there is not much happening here. Work is quiet and the evenings are filled with phone calls from friends both far and near… life is good.
Signing off now to go and take a nap!
Happy Wednesday to you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home