It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

9.07.2005

A silent blog awakened…

It has been quite some time since I have written and much has happened since my last entry. I want to start by thanking all of you for your prayers for my uncle. He passed from this life on August 9, 2005. The remainder of that week and the one that followed were filled with the necessary arrangements, another trip back home to WI, the viewing, funeral and wake. The funeral was with full military honors and was tremendously touching. In the midst of trial, there are those moments of comfort and strength undoubtedly attained through the prayers of those who think of us with love. So, thank you again for your prayers and for the moments of peace which were brought about through them.

The rest of August was hectically busy with work. Re-Orientation was the big welcome back party with which we kicked off the new school year. It brought with it a lot of work and many hours – but was a tremendous success! J But another year has commenced and happily so!

I attended yet another wedding… congratulations to Tim and Kellie Horn! A beautiful couple, a beautiful celebration and a beautiful day. It was great seeing all of you who were there… you know who you are. Although like any other reunion – it was much too short. The next wedding will be in less than a month… the 1st of October two of my friends are getting married… one is getting married in MI and the other in WI. I will be attending the wedding in WI. Though this means that I shall miss another Ave reunion. To all of you who will be there – I shall miss you!

Well, much more has happened I am sure, but I shall close with this and spare your eyes the burden of reading yet another one of my long-winded blog entries.

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C. S. Lewis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home