It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

7.12.2005

A Hello Kitty Birthday



Today is that very special day that only comes but once a year... a day to commemorate the gift which was given to me - the gift of life. It has been a good day thus far... the colors of the day are pink and orange and thus my new outfit. :) I recieved a bouquet of party pink roses with two pink balloons and a "Happy Birthday Hello Kitty" balloon. Neatly tucked in the bouquet is a Hello Kitty Pinwheel in pink, orange, and green. :) I also got my starbucks this morning - another perfect addition to my morning! This is all thanks to my parents and sister... who I was happy to see this morning when I awoke. They stopped by my house to wish me a "Happy Birthday".
Last night before drifting off to sleep I downloaded some ringtones for my phone. I was looking for some from Napoleon Dynamite, but to no avail. So, thus I downloaded the Happy Birthday song - so when everyone calls today I shall hear it! ;) Other than that, work is quiet and I am enjoying getting emails from friends. Today shall be a busy yet fun day and I am just looking forward for that clock to hit 5'o clock! Oh I cannot wait! Then I shall be able to relax with my family. :)
The quote for the day comes from my sister: "The trouble with life is that there's no background music." Thank heavens for bubbles! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger World Traveler said...

It is my daddy's birthday too!
A great day for many!

Joyeux Anniversaire!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home