I'm Off
Well, the time has come to say goodbye... I shall be heading out in a matter of hours for my road trip. So, my blog shall be quiet for some time. Please though leave me messages so that I can enjoy them upon my return! :) Also updated my profile with some more info about myself... you can read that if you are really bored... :)
This shall be an interesting fourth of July... as I shall be away from my family. Not ever done this before. I remember when I was in Austria and I was away from my parents for Thanksgiving - but thankfully my sister came to see me and so we were together. (thankfully since we were in a foriegn country we did not have to have one solitary piece of turky!! and we got to see La Traviata... horray!!) Anyway, this holiday particularly is special for my sister and me. In this way, I will be sad that we shall not be together. We always go to great lengths to celebrate this wonderful day... patriotic does not even begin to cover it... one year we painted american flags on each individual fingernail and toenail... so that we were fully decked out... and red, white and blue are always the colors for the day. Sitting under the exploding fireworks together... I shall miss you Asia Red and Mumzai and Poppa!
Well, I have to go finish packing and take a nap before we hit the road. So, Happy 4th to all you Americans, to those who aren't - we shall make you honorary citizens for the day! :)
GOD BLESS AMERICA! SAY AN EXTRA PRAYER FOR OUR TROOPS!
Enjoy the fireworks and don't forget to have a hot dog! :)
In patriotic spirit and with much love I remain,
princess pinky :)

1 Comments:
As the true liberal (eek!)that I am, I practically gagged on this entry :)
In my own way however I too shall celebrate this novel country..perhaps a glass of Fingerlakes Traminette, a curt and inappropriate remark about the current admin., and a loving look at my family and the beautiful beaches of Delware.
O say can you see?? Safe travels Princess.
10:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home