It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

6.10.2005

a move... and a new post...

The Office of Student Life is relocating. :) Wow, how amazing that such little things can bring about such stupendous annoucements and even merit a spot on one's blog. Well the actuality of this statement, shall only hold true for one week. We are temporarily being moved to another building while our "office" building (as most of you know it as 'The Ark') shall be getting some much needed TLC. We are going to be by people next week... instead of being in our own shelter away from the rest of the AMC community, or those that are still around anyway.
To those of you traveling, safe journeys...
especially those of you aboard the QM2! All I can say is that one day,
a cruise around the world would be wonderfully exciting.

To those of you who have moved somewhere new or
returned to an old yet familiar place, may God's peace keep you!

Here's a quote:
. . . and The Good, which lies beyond is the Fountain at once
and Principle of Beauty: the Primal Good and the Primal Beauty
have the one dwelling-place and, thus, always,
Beauty's seat is there. ~PLOTINUS.

Best wishes -
the pink princess
~fiat mihi~

2 Comments:

Blogger World Traveler said...

Where are you moving..and can I just say ..ha ha ha ..I am glad I am not there to move. I don't like office moving..no fun.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Princess Torie said...

World Traveler:
We just moved over to the academic building... it was rather obnoxious, trying to think ahead of what paper file one could potentially need. You say you are glad to not to have to be here to move; while I say we miss you being here. :)
Hope all is well!

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home