It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

6.14.2005

Diamond Trivia

“Until the late 19th century, diamonds were set in silver, a metal that deteriorates over time. Louis Cartier was the first jeweler to use platinum – a durable precious white metal – to create lighter, finer mountings that enhanced the beauty and luminosity of the stones. This revolution in the art of jewelry-making added luster to diamonds!”

Just thought that you would like to know. :) Too much time spent in the diamond stores of Seattle. I mean what else is there to do between sessions... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger World Traveler said...

it's "too"...I am a sticklet, ugh, I mean "stickler" for Blog grammer...please a higher quality of orthography is needed.

3:22 PM

 
Blogger World Traveler said...

That would be..grammar. :)

3:24 PM

 
Blogger Princess Torie said...

hahaha... fixed just for you. :) why doesn't this dumb thing come with the grammatical checker ;) geez - who writes these programs anyway.

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Sanch said...

Shannon & I chatted last week and while trying to get updates on everyone, she tuned me into the fact that this "Pink Star Bubble" existed. And I have just found this to be true as I "crossed over" from Shannon's site to yours. Cool. I'm outta the loop and don't have time to go back and check previous posts (I'm at work, you know - wink) so may I be so bold to ask what are you doing in Seattle? Also, I'm trying to figure if I can make it to the Dentino/Wood wedding -- you'll be there right? I gotta figure out accommodations and flights and such to see if I can swing it, and am wondering who, if anyone, is in need of a hotel roommate possibly. I'm not sure which, if any, of my FUS single girlfriends will be going, so I'm hitting you up for info, Princess :)

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home