A random fall...
Yeah, while trying to leave to head to Mass a random occurrence happened of a rather embarrassing and yet painful nature. It was a bad combination of freshly refinished stairs, my very favorite pair of Italian leather heels and my klutzy nature. It was a sad thing - when my foot slipped at which point so did the rest of me - allowing me to slide down the rest of the stairs until I could catch myself in a jazz-splits sort of position. My right foot got the most abuse and started swelling and bruising immediately. That was the painful part of the situation... the embarrassing part was that my fall caused such a ruckus that all who were in our office at the time came rushing down to make sure that I was all right. Just another moment in my life, and just another fall down another set of stairs... random.

1 Comments:
Oh the shame...it was a good thing I wasn't working there anymore. People falling sends me into fits of laughter, especially if they go fairly uninjured. I even laugh at myself when I fall. It is just a fabulous reminder of how ridiculous we all truly are. It is always a humbling experience to say the least.
9:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home