It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

7.07.2005

back in ypsitucky...

Well, my one journey of the summer has finished and I am back home for a brief stay before heading out again to the south. The trip to Philly was amazing and full of a million funny details which will be carefully related to you shortly. They need to be transferred from our Captains' Log to the computer. But just wanted to say I am home and also how much I loved Philly. It topped Seattle in its own way. Interesting.
Hope that your day is well. Here is a quote for the day:

"To know someone here or there
with whom you can feel there is understanding
in spite of distances or thoughts expressed
~ That can make life a garden."
-Goethe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home