It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

7.20.2005

I'm back...

So the traveling has concluded at least for the time being and I am back home and back at work. It is a relaxing feeling in a way though sad in others. Florida was a blast and full of many fun and enjoyable moments. There will be pics posted and stories relayed in a subsequent entry... for now, just a note to all to know that I am home.
Also, added a new link for all Ave friends... (and those who aren't could get a kick out of this too). It's called Ave Maria Girls and is Mark G's song for all the Ave girls. Its hilarious. Check it out... sure to make you smile. :)
Hope that you are all well.

"We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." ~ Hillaire Belloc

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torie,
you really must blog something that I can truely comment on. As for the wedding, I can't wait for more info and pics.
Later,
Chriber Marie

11:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't "commenced" mean something is beginning? I could be wrong, I think I must check the old dictionary...

4:49 PM

 
Blogger World Traveler said...

zzzzzzzzzzz............

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home