Weekend over!
Well, another weekend passed. The unplanned plan for the weekend worked out well. I got to sleep a lot, watched a lot of movies, shopped, and spent time with my sister and friends. No painting for me however or scrapbooking either - too much effort. I did not get to see my parents as both were sick, so that was sad. :( Which meant no family dinner, and none of Mom's famous meatloaf... don't ask where that craving came from! :)
An unexpected visit from two friends brightened my Sunday evening... Annie and Joanna were up from Ohio. Though the visit was short - it was so nice to be able to see this dynamic duo. Went out with them and my roommate to one of our old hangouts and ordered the old favorites... does that not bring back memories?!?! And all I can say is freshman year and the summer that followed, wow. :) After this much welcomed visit, my roommate and I were wrapped up into an hour or so conversation of memories of our College years... and yes the Yearbooks were opened and pictures discussed. All those College memories just make me so happy! And yet, looking at all the pictures of friends now gone is the saddest part of all - so to all of you - thanks for the memories. ;)
Anyway, there is not much to say today... in a rather pensive mood but not feeling incredible creative or expressive. Its one of those moods where you would rather think about all of those random thoughts that race through your mind than try to give them life through words. It is what one of my friends so carefully termed "the mood". Those of you who have experienced this before know exactly what I am talking about.
Work is over and after a rather productive day I am going home. To all of you - a sweet evening.

1 Comments:
Vick, good luck with your 'surgery.' I know everything will be okay. You're in my prayers. Lots of love!
11:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home