SBUX
I find this article (Starbucks CEO Refill) moderately amusing... my favorite part is the following:
Fierce Competition: Starbucks (SBUX) has struggled in recent months as consumers have cut back on spending amid declining home values and higher fuel prices. Meanwhile, competitors like Dunkin' Donuts and McDonald's (MCD) have cut into Starbucks' customer base by launching their own lines of gourmet coffee.
While I think that people definitely cut out the extra coffee trips when money is tight, I also find it humourous that they refer to Dunkin' Donuts and McD's as having gourmet coffee... while I think that the two latter competitors may have improved their brews from former years, it is a definite stretch to tag them as gourmet. However, many do not have the same sentiments on coffee as I do.
Just wanted to share.
~ your coffee lovin' blogger
Labels: Coffee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home