It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

9.27.2005

A survey for your reading enjoyment

This is one of those email surveys that I received a while ago from a friend of mine and just felt like filling it out. :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? The alarm rang at 7:47 am, though I did not get up until 8:03.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Need you ask, DIAMONDS. I am not sure what fascinates me so about these precious stones, but it verges obsession.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hmmm, I think it was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - which I loved! There are so many out now that I want to see, though. I just think it is highway robbery to spend $9.00 to see a movie. You can rent three movies for that, and many people can watch them. But on the other hand, the cinema experience cannot be duplicated and is quite enjoyable.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I am a Law & Order addict, especially SVU. It is the main reason that I cannot get cable in my house, I would never get anything done.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Usually breakfast consists of a cup of coffee or espresso, with the occasional blueberry bagel. But today it was a cup of coffee with a bowl of granola and yogurt.

6. What is your middle name? Joelle. I was born on my Uncle Joel's birthday and thus have the female version of his name. I have always loved it.

7. What is your favorite food? Cheez-its and crunchy crab rolls from Yotsuba.

8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms and olives. I think it is more the consistency that bothers me, but no matter how you serve them, I would prefer to not have to eat them.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? I am not a big chip fan... but if I was going to eat them, they would just be regular potato chips.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? At the moment, Joss Stone "The Soul Sessions".

11. What kind of car do you drive? The car that I am currently driving is a 1997 Ford Taurus, which I hate. The car that I own is a 2001 VW Jetta - it’s a beautiful thing!

12. Favorite sandwich? I am not a huge sandwich fan. I love Peanut Butter (Extra crunchy) and jelly (grape only!) sandwiches. But I am not sure that would qualify as my favorite. I think that my favorite sandwich was one that I had in Paris. It was from Paul Bakery and I ate it on the steps of the Madeline. It was a chicken on a fresh baguette with the freshest lettuce and tomatoes you can imagine and a sweet sauce of some kind. I would love to have another one!

13. What characteristic do you despise? Egoism and self-centeredness.

14. Favorite item of clothing? Sandals and jeans.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? My dream vacation would be to cruise around the world, exploring all the countries that I want to see. The problem with traveling, is that it only increases the desire to travel more... but I love that so I don’t see any reason to not travel. If I had to choose just one place it would be Bora Bora Kenya, Africa is a close second.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I don’t really have a favorite... if I could afford it I think I would say Max Studio... but since I can't I don’t love just one stores clothes. I think I buy the most stuff from Express though - they have had a good couple of seasons.

18. Where would you retire to? I don’t know... I don’t think to the country as I don’t like it much... but I know I would like to be by my family.

19. Favorite time of the day?

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Wow, that’s a hard one. I have had some great ones. I guess I would have to say my 21st. The morning was spent with my family and then I went out with friends to one of my favorite restaurants (Compari's). It was Absolut Vodka night so they were selling drinks for cheap... we got a table in the back and had a great time! Then we all headed to Kroger to buy ice cream and eat it on the merry-go-round. It was a perfectly random ending to a perfect day!

21. Where were you born? West Allis, WI

22. Favorite sport to watch: I am not a huge sports fan... however I enjoy going to games with friends. I enjoy watching the Olympics as well. Other than that if its on, I'll watch it, I am really not that picky.

23. Who won't send this back to you? Probably a lot of people as most of them are busier than I am. :)

24. Person you expect to send it back first? Not really sure nor do I really care. I just really wanted to fill this out.

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide Mountain Spring. But I want to try Tide Cold Water.

26. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi!!! You should see how many Pepsi bottles and cans we have to return on a regular basis - my roommate and I should buy stock! ;)

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am a morning person, though I can stay up late if necessary. I guess maybe I am both. Is that even possible.

28. What is your shoe size? 8 (depending on the shoe)

29. Do you have any pets? I have a fish named Bubbles at work. I really want to get a Toy Fox Terrier (they are good for apartment living). One day I would like to have a Weimaraner or a Husky again.

30. Any new and exciting news you want to share with family and friends? Not yet.

31. What did you want to be when you were little? A business woman. Specifically a fashion designer. Not much has changed huh? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home