It is a beautiful place, serene and peaceful. Warm and inviting yet strangely invigorating, shades of pink fill the land and happiness is like oxygen - easy to breathe in and necessary for life. Welcome to the Bubbleland of the Pink Princess.

9.21.2005

musings from a caffeinated girl...

As the afternoon dawns and I am onto my second cup of coffee, today has been an interesting collection of happenings. Many of the joyous events have been receiving emails from some very special people who are distanced from me, but only physically.

Over lunch today I had to go to the post office to mail a package over seas. Pondering the post office always fascinates me. How is it that things really arrive where they are supposed to be and so quickly? The other fascinating thing is how different European addresses are from ours. And yet all arrives, generally bringing the recipient much joy. Well, that is of course with the exception of junk mail and bills… which we all get too much of.

Tonight shall be filled with more homework for sewing class and preparation for this coming weekend, which is apparently packed with events. There are many things happening… and it all starts Friday afternoon. More on this weekend’s festivities – for tonight, I am looking forward to going home to eat dinner, call some friends back and work on my sewing. Tomorrow night is class and I have to everything ready by then. Then later tonight, it is definitely movie night. Although it looks to be a gorgeous evening, so maybe I shall go outside and either read or paint. The opportunity abounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chribis said...

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PICTURES FROM CATHY'S WEDDING??????????

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you! I hope life is treating you well, which seems like a reasonable guess according to what I've read. I'm glad to hear that the cyst was not cancerous!

Just wanted to say hello, since I hardly ever see you anymore.

~Kaity Nicastri

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home